Okay, well I've never actually done a blog before. This is my first so be patient. Chris has done the last two and has now turned the blogging over to me because I am the "stay-at-home-mom." Yeah right, if I was a stay-at-home-mom you'd think I'd actually be home sometimes instead of at class or at work helping students write papers. Oh well, I've got a little time now, so here goes...

Madison is going through a rather awkward stage right now...her hair is growing in. While I am happy that she is on her way to bows and piggy tails, right now she looks more like a crazy lady. This is okay, because I still think she's cute, but it does make me laugh pretty much every time I see her. And so, we wait.
3 comments:
Love the fuzz!!!!! She's adorable. Just keep sticking bows in her hair until it's time for pony and piggy tails! It's all good.
I LOVE her hair! people keep asking me if i cut Maria's hair--what? why would i cut a little mullet in back? Can't wait til we get some fuzz!
She's so cute! Her eyes make up for it! ha.. just kidding- you'll probably end up cutting her hair like that someday cuz you miss it! she's getting so big!
Post a Comment