yeah!!!! she's soo cute...of course she was the winner! the pagent looks like a lot of fun.
I love that you entered her in a pageant. And that was a sweet "gown."
MAN, I am bummed I STILL havn't met you guys.. and pretty sure SHE IS A DOLL BABY! Maddison is SO cute! I love your blog and you guys are doing a great job of keeping it fresh, I LOVE THAT!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
yeah!!!! she's soo cute...of course she was the winner! the pagent looks like a lot of fun.
I love that you entered her in a pageant. And that was a sweet "gown."
MAN, I am bummed I STILL havn't met you guys.. and pretty sure SHE IS A DOLL BABY! Maddison is SO cute! I love your blog and you guys are doing a great job of keeping it fresh, I LOVE THAT!!
Post a Comment