Friday, August 21, 2009

Major blog identity confusion

Oh man.  I'm sure people have just stopped trying to read our blog as obviously we really can't figure out which one we want to use.  We've got blog identity issues.  Seriously.  The thing is we have a Mac.  I love that we have a Mac.  But blogging on blogger with a mac is sometimes a pain because the orientation of the pictures doesn't always register.  Not a big deal, but then we got MobileMe and that allows us to have a MacBlog.  So we figure, everything on Mac is super cool and easy to use, why not just do the MacBlog.  Wrong.  It is fun to blog with the Mac because it's so much easier to add pictures.  However, it's a lot more difficult to format and change and add "followers".  And,  I'll be honest, I'm sure if I spent a few weeks really working on it, MacBlogs could be a lot cooler than blogger, but I've been using blogger for 3 years.  And you know what they say "You can't teach an old dog new tricks."  I'm stuck in my ways.  I've got blogger figured out.  I'm used to the format of Blogger.  I did give it a diligent try last night.  I cleared my evening and sat down, with my computer-savvy husband, to figure out the MacBlog.  We were making some headway, and I thought "okay this just might work."  Then it "unexpectedly shut down" and we lost everything we had been working on.  So we called it quits with the MacBlog and we're back to blogger.

Anyway, to make a long story short we're back on blogger and we're staying with blogger.  The end.  Sorry to make it so difficult :)

6 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

I'm glad you swiched back. Your other blog takes forever to load on my computer. Some times TOO long, so I would have to wait and read it later. Your blog looks cute! :)

Jeni said...

i am glad you have this one too. it is easier for me, not so computer savy Jeni!

Kari said...

Welcome back to the dark side. This works better on my computer.

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

yay! I like this blog better.

Jill and Ryan said...

Well, its all good. I love what you did with your blog, it is beautiful. So glad you are staying with the blogger family

Anonymous said...

I like your back ground, especially your Kansas sunflower!

Love, Mom