Description: blue eyes, blonde hair, approximately 35 pounds.
Available to anyone who enjoys being whined at, yelled at, fought with, or being told "you're not being fair at me". He will gladly smear your kitchen with food every day, stain all his clothing with who knows what, and climb on anything he sees.
You can have him for the day, but I want him back at bedtime. I would miss his sweet bedtime kisses and hugs.
When will someone invent a toddler bootcamp?

6 comments:
I would enroll boots in that. He's lucky he is so stinking good looking!
haha. very cute. and uh, I still need to see big Colton- he's huge!!!
hhummm. Mine's for rent too...for different reasons....but still...I have a feeling a lot of 2 year old's are for rent;)
I'd like to add my 3 1/2 year old to that list!
I will gladly take him. Just ship him out ;).
I'll take Jaxon off your hands for a few days if you want to take Eve off mine ... and potty train her while you're at it.
Post a Comment