Monday, June 04, 2012

In honor of Jaxon

Look who turned 4 yesterday!!


he got his Star Wars legos


we went swimming on Saturday to celebrate


he got a chocolate chip cookie cake filled with ice cream (cause he insisted on ANOTHER cake and I'm getting sick of cake) and no I didn't have the right number candle, I NEVER do


and we skyped with Madi, who is in Arkansas with Grandma and Grandpa, look how cute Colton is trying to see his sister


Jaxon is probably the funniest kid I have ever met.  The way his brain works cracks me up.  Here are a few recent quotes:

While I was eating lunch one day:
Jax: "Mom, I know what you are thinking.  You are thinking 'We should have another spy kids fight!'"
Obviously that is what was on my mind right at that moment.

Before going on a run:
Jax: "Mom, I have an idea, why don't we tie my surfboard to the back of the stroller and you can run while I surf."

Before watching Star Wars:
Jax: "Ethan has a white vader, but this movie has a dark Vader, you know the black guy?!"

While discussing gospel principles: 
Jax: "Jesus is standing at the door and he is knocking and he can't come in because there isn't a handle.  So we have to let him in.  We have to say 'Knock louder, knock louder.'"

While writing:
Jax: "Look mom the "I" and the "S" are friends.  They are talking to each other.  They are saying 'Hi'" to each other.  

I love that kid!  He's so fun!  

Now, off to camp tomorrow!!!  Wish me luck!

No comments: