We've been having a really awesome summer. I'm just loving these summer days with my kids. I've decided that I'm kind of a kid-body, like a home-body, but different, I just like spending time alone with them. Not that I don't like being social, but having time to just play and enjoy having them all to myself is so much fun!
Here's what our summer days have entailed:
The day we had 7 kids at our house and we decided to tie-dye t-shirts for the 4th
the day my new nephew was born
the days I get to hang with the littlest and the biggest while crazy Jax is at music class
the day we stole our neighbor's baby, cause it's so much easier than producing your own
the day it rained (and didn't storm, which is rare) so we jumped in the puddles
the day the kids wore their matching 4th of July shirts to watch the fireworks in Gunthrie, AK (aka the middle of nowhere) and the fireworks were actually pretty awesome
the day we visited downtown Bentonville, AK
the day Jaxon practiced his karate skillz at the water park
the day Grandpa bought Madi a snow cone at the water park
the day we went jet-skiing at Beaver lake in Arkansas
the day I was able to pull myself AND Madison up on the wakeboard (it's not as easy as I make it look:)
the day Colton fell in LOVE with the jet ski
the day we explored a Spanish treasure cave in po-dunk Arkansas, Jax was disappointed not to find a sword
the day Jaxon found a "sword" outside the cave
the day Grandma came to visit and read the kids stories
Let's hope we have lots more awesome summer days to come!




.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Wow! You guys ARE having an awesome summer! I love that you and Madi are wakeboarding together. Impressive!
I also love the tyedying idea for the 4th. I always want to have a patriotic shirt, without buying the obvious flag ones. Great idea!
Post a Comment