Just a few little blessings I've been counting lately:
my boy with his own personality (and fashion sense)
the Young Women who helped me plan Young Women in Excellence
the swing in our backyard and the boy who loves it
Old Navy size six slim super skinny jeans (how many ways can you say skinny on one label?) the ONLY jeans I've found that fit miss chicken legs, this might sound trivial but I went to four stores and tried multiple styles to find jeans that she wasn't swimming in
our ghetto backyard, it's usually a disaster, but so nice to send the kids outside!
my buddy, "watch this mom!"
my mornings with my silly boy
primary program Sunday
rare naps
Young Women in Excellence
pinterest, which made YWinE pretty excellent!
two seater carts at Costco for the days I have 2 two-year-olds
crashing another ward's super Saturday and making lots of homemade gifts
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment