Sunday, January 07, 2007

Christmas 2006

Our apologies for the late post...things have been hectic around here, getting ready for school, putting away the decorations and trying to keep track of Madison, who loves to crawl all over and get into stuff. Christmas was great in Dallas, nice weather, great times. It was nice to be able to be with the whole family. Even Sarah's family came down from Kansas City to visit for a weekend. Madison really enjoyed playing with her Uncle Nathan and she went crazy every time she saw our dog Yoda. As you can see from the pictures, Christmas was extremely exciting for her as well. We regret not being able to see all of the people we wanted to visit while we were in Dallas, but no worries, we will be there shortly! Sarah and I drove around Dallas and I showed her where I would work and we scoped out some neighborhoods to live in. We are ready to graduate and get down there...only one more semester to go! We hope all of you had a great Christmas and that all of your wildest dreams come true in 2007!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

HOLD ON... one more semester? Sooooo in April or summer you are coming? I HOPE SO! and we are also sad we didn't get to see you guys.. we were already canada bound, hence the no return phone call since we didn't get it till WAY late!
see you soon and looks like a fun holiday!