For some reason blogger just doesn't work for me. I try, I really do. Last week I tried to post the same post FIVE times. Yes, that's right. I tried posting through Picasa and through the blogger. Nothing worked. So I'm trying again, if this works I will be so happy.
Here is Madison showing off the new dress that I made her. I hate to brag, but this was the first dress I have made without my mom's help. I think it turned out pretty decent.
3 comments:
OHHH SARAH - SOOO CUTE!!! I LOVE THE DRESS!! NICE WORK!
Also, stinky about the flu going around - I hate that, and I can only imagine with a little baby! She is so cute!!
Of COURSE you sewed a dress...what DON'T you do??? She's a doll in it, too! SO cute!
I love seeing pics on your blog because they always bring back the sweet Wymount memories. I hope you guys love it there as much as we did. It's amazing that you can love a place that's totally tiny with hard carpet and cinder block walls...but you do because the people there are unlike anyone else in the whole world...
ANYWAY, I'm so sorry you guys have been sick. We've definately had weeks like that. And there will be more weeks like that to come! Hope you feel better soon!
good work on the dress! I just got a sewing machine for New Years and am excited to have a project...I guess I should make Maria something. Everytime I think about pulling it out I remember that I don't have any thread yet! ha!
Post a Comment