Yesterday while I was taking a nap in an attempt to recover from daylight saving time and 8:00 church, Madison decided to play dress up. She was playing in her room and found one of my tank tops. I guess she decided it would look cute on her, so she put it on. When I woke up there was Madison all dressed up with a tank top around her neck.(Don't worry Chris was keeping an eye on her while I was sleeping.) We're not quite sure how she did it, but it was pretty funny. We decided she looked like a little superhero and her black tights and onesie really topped off the outfit.
As you can also see, Madison has learned to stand. This is not an optical illusion. There are no strings attached. She really is standing. If we put her in the middle of the floor she can stand for about 20-30 seconds. As soon as she realizes that she's standing, she falls down. While I'd like to say that this means that she will be walking soon, I really think we're a long way off from that milestone. I want her to walk because I think it will be fun, but she does not think it is a very good idea. This kid can crawl as fast as lightning, and so she figures that walking would just slow her down. She won't even walk along the furniture. This is not because she can't. It's because it's faster for her to climb down, crawl two feet, and climb back up. What a little goof ball.
1 comment:
That's funny guys, she is a goofball!! Good talking to you yesterday Chris, I need to go down to Provo in play some golf with you, I am going snowboarding today, should be pretty sweet!
Post a Comment