Sunday, March 25, 2007

Fun Times






My little sister came to visit for her Spring Break. We had a blast. Danielle is 16. She's a junior in high school. When we were little she used to drive me crazy, ya know little sister annyoing stuff, but now we're super close. I'm really sad that she's gone. The week went by so fast.

We did get to do a lot of fun things. On Saturday we went out with Chris' cousins, one of which is Danielle's age. I've been telling her, and him, that they are going to get married since I met him two years ago. Well they really hit it off. On Sunday we went up to his house for dinner and walked around the Bountiful temple. Then Monday we hiked the "Y", with Greg, of course. The rest of the week wasn't quite as action-packed. We made matching dresses, watched tons of girl movies, and ate waaay too much junk food.

On Saturday we ran the Rex Lee run 5k. It was fun. I did a lot better than I did in the fall. I'm not going to tell you my time, because compared to Kelly I'm a snail, but I figure at least I go out and do it. Next time I want to run a 10k, but I've got a ways to go before I'm ready for that. I'm still recovering from a foot and knee injury. Danielle kept up great, so it was a fun time all around.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

K your sissy is SUPER cute! If she doesn't hook up with the cous... Brians little Bro is a SUPER catch!!
And BOYA to the race, I hear ya about kelly's time, ms. speedy!! BUT you are out there, better than what I can say!

Kelly said...

Great job on your race...whatever about the time...it's awesome that you do it! Over half of America can't say the same! Looks like you had a great week! Madison looks so great in her jogging gear too :)