So all I have been thinking about and talking about all semester is graduation. I feel like everyone is getting bored with me talking about how excited I am to graduate (and move to Texas). Well here we are with only 24 days to go and I'm starting to have mixed feelings. While I am still very excited and very ready to get on to other things, I just don't know how I feel about leaving Provo. We have so many fun memories and great friends and family here.
Provo is where Chris and I met, dated, started our married life, and had Madison. I know there are tons of amazing memories to come, but it will be sad to leave here.
3 comments:
WOAH WOAH WOAH, Are you guys coming to TX that soon? Or are you going somewhere else first?
It is so hard to leave somewhere and start new.. at least you have your little family though, that is so much better than to do it alone!
Leaving Provo WAS so sad! BUT you'll be so crazy once you get here that it won't phase you! Only 3 weeks left! Crazy!
It's always hard to leave a place you've lived for a while, but there is more fun to come. Just always try to love where you're at...don't give into the grass is greener theory...it's greenest where you're at if you water it well!
Post a Comment