Thursday, April 19, 2007

Finally!

Last night Madison finally got brave enough to let go! She has been standing by herself for a long time, but she will not move her feet. Last night we were hanging out with some friends and we put her down. All of a sudden she was walking toward the nearest toy. It was crazy. I was so excited I ran and got the viedo camera! (This video was taken on our normal camera because we don't have the chord to connect our video camera to the computer. That's why all of our videos are so "clicky". I know you've all been wondering :)

4 comments:

Jeni said...

AWESOME!!!

Jenny said...

she is so incredibly adorable!! i can't believe she is already walking. remember when you three were all out here for the fourth of july and i was huge with child? it's hard to believe that was almost a year ago. can't wait to see more pics and videos!

jenny

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeni said...

Hey I just saw and met Chris' parents last night, I hear you are coming down this way - GUYS lets for sure do Uncle julios or something this time!