Wednesday, April 25, 2007
DONE!
I don't have any pictures, but I do have good news. We are done!!! We took our last final last night (we actually took it together because we are taking a class together). So now we are officially done with our bachelors degrees. My parents are coming in tonight. I'm almost completely packed. Friday is graduation AND Madison's 1st birthday. What a day! We'll be celebrating like crazy. We'll be down in Texas on Tuesday! I can't wait to see everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OH I bet it feel sooo good, YEAH!
Congratulations! I bet it feels good! Sorry we can't make it to your party! We love you!
Big Congrats!! We got to spend yesterday with Abby and Paxton, we are so jealous that you all get to be in Dallas together. As soon as we are done with school (AUG 07) we will visit on a regular basis. Have a safe trip!
wow! Congrats on graduation! That's so great! We'll be in Dallas around the 26th for Becka's wedding...hopefully we get to see everyone!
congratulations!!! This is all so exciting. So, ryder and I are coming to utah to visit this next week, but you'll already be gone. :( Hopefully we'll be able to catch up soon!! Ryder needs a little Maddison to play with!
We're so proud of you both!!! And, we have the cutest grandaughter ever!!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment