So life has kind of been crazy lately. Let's just say we've been packing and traveling. I don't really know where the chord is to transfer pictures from our camera to the computer...I'm sure I could find it, but I'm sick of looking for things. So, here is a preview of graduaiton pictures, since I know you've all been dying to see Madison in her cap and gown. I'll find the chord someday.
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Graduation...a preview
So life has kind of been crazy lately. Let's just say we've been packing and traveling. I don't really know where the chord is to transfer pictures from our camera to the computer...I'm sure I could find it, but I'm sick of looking for things. So, here is a preview of graduaiton pictures, since I know you've all been dying to see Madison in her cap and gown. I'll find the chord someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We miss you too! Madison looks so adorable! Did you make her outfit?
Hey you! I miss you guys so much! You guys look pretty sweet in those gowns! Email me with pictures, and I will try to find my cord Sarah, so I can email you mine.
Cute family Sarah, btw, "chord" refers to a music chord, and "cord" refers to a wire cord. How about that college education.
Love, Mom
Hey! Its been about a week since you guys left! But boy has it seemed longer! :( Well we're just here to tell you that we got a blog spot, so check it out! :)
Annie & Erin
girlsunderthesea.blogspot.com
Post a Comment