Sunday, May 06, 2007

1st birthday






For those of you who didn't know, Madison turned one the day we graduated. So, after the ceremony was over we had a big birthday bash for the 1-year-old, we didn't want her feeling left out :) I made the cake, which I was very happy about. I'm always nervous cooking for other people. Tons of friends from our ward came and so did all of her grandparents, two of her great grandmothers, and various other cousins and aunts and uncles. It was a beautiful day and we all had a blast. Madison enjoyed her cake, as you can see, but she didn't really care too much about her presents. She isn't old enough to know how great presents are!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Sarah- you made that cake?? Decorated it? That's so awesome. It sure looks like that cake decorating class paid off!! :) that'll be a fun hobby for you! I want to experiment sometime soon! that'll be fun!

Kelly said...

happy birthday madi! how are the living arrangements going?