Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Big D




Now that you're all up-to-date, we have one more announement. We're staying in Dallas for the summer. We've decided that working here will be better for our family than going to Indianapolis for the summer (I'm sure that some of you didn't even know that was the plan). We figured that since we both have college degrees now we should move in with Chris's parents. I mean, that's what you're supposed to do right :) Actually, they've been generous enough to let us stay with them for a while so that we can save a little money, since for some reason we don't have any savings--I guess that's what earning two college degrees at the same time can do for ya. So we've been enjoying the free rent and the pool, and I've been trying to figure out how to make one room functional for three people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're getting her in the pool right away! She'll love that, I'm sure. She's so cute!!!

Abby said...

yay we're excited you're staying. we can hang out all the time now- well after 5:30 that is! :)

Jeni said...

I am excited that you are staying, Madison look sso cute in the pool get up! haha

Anonymous said...

Yay! You guys are staying closer! Thats so exciting! Just don't let her jump in, :). Okay, so I know I've been slacking, I'll send those pictures as soon as I can. I only have 1 1/2 weeks left of school, so its kind of crazy. Love you guys!
Annie

Anna@Exasperation said...

Yay! Let's get together and let the little people play. I know all of the great parks!