So I'm in Kansas right now, visiting my family, because my brother is coming home from his mission today. He flew into Atlanta from Argentina this morning, and he missed his connecting flight. He should have been here by now, but he just left Atlanta. I'm trying to kill time until we leave for the airport, so I decided to blog my trip so far.
Last night was Danielle's (my sister) state diving meet. She did a good job, but she didn't make it to finals. We made t-shirts for her, though. Madison's said "Danielle's cutest fan" and mine said "Danielle's favorite sister (fan)." It was fun!!!
Madison also started playing the piano. I think she'll be a child prodigy. She was playing and turning the pages to the music and everything. And she's got great posture too. She definitely takes after her father in that area!
No comments:
Post a Comment