Friday, March 02, 2007

Pretty in Pink







Yesterday was Chris' cousin's wedding. She got married in the Bountiful temple. It was such a fun day. I love going to the temple and remembering when we got married. I didn't cry at my wedding, but I always cry at other peoples'. I think I was just too excited on the day I got married to cry! Anyway, the luncheon was at the Joseph Smith Memorial building and it was FABULOUS. The reception in the evening was at the Provo Library. It was sooo much fun. I think Chris and I are going to get married again. The first time went by too fast. Plus, we need more presents :) Anyway, the highlight of the day, at least for us, is that Madison was one of Nikki's flower girls. She looked sooo cute. Her dress was too long, though, so we had to tie it up behind her so she could crawl around. She ended up looking like a little skunk with a pink tail. Oh and by the way, the stud in the pink vest is Austin, Jon and Cristina's son. It takes a real man to pull off a pink vest.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Cute pics! YOU look so so good too Sarah!! Madison is just so adorable!! HEY When are ya'll moving here again? I am a little anxious!

Kelly said...

What a little cutie!!! That dress is so great on her! What a fun wedding...we're gearing up for Becka's in May!