Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Snowboarding




Chris' dad came to visit this weekend. He took us snowboarding on Monday. It was sooo much fun. I haven't been snowboarding for 2 years, and I've had a baby since then, so I was a little nervous, but the snow was awesome and we had a blast. I did okay, I think, considering it had been a while. I didn't fall too many times and I kept up with everyone, so it was a good day. Chris did really well too. He went off some small jumps and he only fell once! We're excited to take Madison with us some day.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

OK soooooo I went snowboarding about 5 times in Canada when I lived there... and I suck! I ran into the T bar the last time and got a huge cut on my face - and a huge scab afterward... I decided that I would stick to skiing... although one day I think I would give it another chance! I do hate being not close to snow! Brian has never skiid or boarded.... COME ON!!

Kelly said...

man, looks like you guys are having fun in the snow...could we get your babysitter to come out here for a while?