So in light of the holiday I decided to dress Madison up as Cupid. Not only did I think it would pretty cute, but it will also be really good blackmail down the road. I got out the construction paper, scissors, and tape and made her into a pretty dang cute little Cupid. As you can see from the last picture, Madison also found out about one of the joys of Valentine's Day: candy. She got a hold on a peanut butter chocolate heart. I thought she was just sucking on it in the wrapper, but next thing I know she's got chocolate dripping down her chin. I'm such a bad mother. She really liked it though. All day long she's been trying to get another one :)
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Happy Valentine's Day
So in light of the holiday I decided to dress Madison up as Cupid. Not only did I think it would pretty cute, but it will also be really good blackmail down the road. I got out the construction paper, scissors, and tape and made her into a pretty dang cute little Cupid. As you can see from the last picture, Madison also found out about one of the joys of Valentine's Day: candy. She got a hold on a peanut butter chocolate heart. I thought she was just sucking on it in the wrapper, but next thing I know she's got chocolate dripping down her chin. I'm such a bad mother. She really liked it though. All day long she's been trying to get another one :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
VERY IMPRESSED what you can do with construction paper! She makes a VERY CUTE CUPID!!
Sooo cute! Okay, I stole a picture of cupid and I'm going to try to get it up on my soap site...sorry the other ones didn't copy to my web page, but I think this one will!
**just the costume makes you a great mom--so creative!
Candy doesn't make you a bad mom! It makes you a much loved mom! Ha! But seriously, I always swore I would never give my kids anything sweet or junk food-y, but man it's just so good. Why deprive them?! She was obviously loving it.
And, holla, that kid is a seriously cute cupid!
Post a Comment