SHE IS SO SWEET! She is getting so big, just from the last time we saw her not that long ago! She really is so cute!!I cant wait for her and Natalie to play when you guys move down here.. I wish it was sooner!
too cute! Hey, I tried to add her pics to my blog for photo of the week (I know, you were waiting anxiously) but blogger is being wierd and won't let me download ONLY her photos???? hum...I'll keep trying. Thanks for sending them though!
3 comments:
SHE IS SO SWEET! She is getting so big, just from the last time we saw her not that long ago! She really is so cute!!I cant wait for her and Natalie to play when you guys move down here.. I wish it was sooner!
I LOVE IT! She is adorable! I love the waving. She's quite the talented little girl. We'll have to work on that one with Ryder. ;)
too cute! Hey, I tried to add her pics to my blog for photo of the week (I know, you were waiting anxiously) but blogger is being wierd and won't let me download ONLY her photos???? hum...I'll keep trying. Thanks for sending them though!
Post a Comment