For Valentine's Day Chris surprised me with a get-away to Aspen Grove for a student marriage retreat. We went with some of our good friends, which made the weekend even more fun! As you can see from the pictures, we are very mature married couples :) The first thing that we did when we got to our lodge was put mattresses down the staircase and slide down them. We also played foosball, pingpong, and pool (I almost beat Chris). On Saturday we went to a Marriage seminar and went Cross Country Skiing! So much fun and the view was gorgeous. What a great surprise. I love having such a wonderful husband.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Marriage Retreat
For Valentine's Day Chris surprised me with a get-away to Aspen Grove for a student marriage retreat. We went with some of our good friends, which made the weekend even more fun! As you can see from the pictures, we are very mature married couples :) The first thing that we did when we got to our lodge was put mattresses down the staircase and slide down them. We also played foosball, pingpong, and pool (I almost beat Chris). On Saturday we went to a Marriage seminar and went Cross Country Skiing! So much fun and the view was gorgeous. What a great surprise. I love having such a wonderful husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, Man...that looks like a blast! What a great V-day gift!
Oh that is so fun!! What a great husbie!! also ya'll look SO cute! SArah, you were inspriation for my hair cut!
Way to go Chris! That sounds like too much fun for a couple with a cute little girl. I hope Pax does something like that for me! :) hee- just kidding-. You two are cute.
Aahh! We made reservations for that two years ago and had to bail at the last minute because there was no one to watch Cam overnight...sigh. I guess now we know what we were missing! I love Aspen Grove. It's SO BEAUTIFUL. Nice job on being the stellar husband, Chris.
Post a Comment