Well when Sarah gets into the zone she can't stop sewing! Here is the second dress she just finished for Madison. Obviously Madison loved it. I'm so glad to be married to such a talented, hot woman!
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Dress #2
What is the deal with Blogger? I put these up yesterday and they showed up just fine...today, nothing! Oh well...here you go:



Well when Sarah gets into the zone she can't stop sewing! Here is the second dress she just finished for Madison. Obviously Madison loved it. I'm so glad to be married to such a talented, hot woman!
Well when Sarah gets into the zone she can't stop sewing! Here is the second dress she just finished for Madison. Obviously Madison loved it. I'm so glad to be married to such a talented, hot woman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Guys no pics are showing up,..... I wanna see this creation!
Oh so stylish with the headband.. LOVE it!! can I hire you to make Natalies dresses??!!
Sarah you sewed that dress? Holy cow, thats awesome! Tricky how we have the exact same chair in our apartment.
You need to give me sewing lessons (not for girl dresses, sadly) when you move to Texas. I love that her dress is green, too!
great dress! I don't know if I have the courage to move from pillow cases to dresses :) I'm got material to sew an apron for me though...maybe it's a stepping stone? All of the fleece is on sale at Joanns and I'm tempted to make her some pants or something? hum...
Post a Comment