


Since Chris's parents were out of town this weekend and we had the house to ourselves, we decided to throw a big 4th of July party! Luckily it stopped raining long enough that we could go swimming! We had a good time eating good food, swimming, and playing wii. Chris is hooked!
Oh, and Madison has become obsessed with watermelon. Anytime she sees it she starts throwing a fit until we give her some. It's crazy. I swear she could eat it all day long!
2 comments:
wew...okay, just catching up on everyone's blogs! I'm so excite for you guys to get your own apt! I'm sure it's been a tad vierd living at Chris's pad??? it's always nice to have a little space :) and great new car! You should check out Craig's List for new stuff...it always has good deals! Good luck with everything!
the fourth of July was a LONG time ago!...
Post a Comment