Saturday, June 30, 2007

Favorite 4

I got this from my friend, Abby, and I figured I'd join in the fun and do it for myself too.
4 Jobs I've Had
Mother :)
Teaching Assistant for Human Development
Lifeguard/Swimming Lessons Instructor
McDonalds
4 Movies I Can Always Watch
The A&E version of Pride and Prejudice
Fun with Dick and Jane
Pretty much every chick flick ever made
?
4 Places I've Lived
Dallas, TX
Provo, UT
Palo Alto, CA (so much fun!!)
Olathe (pronounced Oh-lay-thuh), KS
4 TV Shows I Enjoy
The Office
Lost
Friends
BYU Football
4 Foods I Love
Ice Cream and Brownie Sundaes
Mashed Potatoes
Jello (I know it's kinda weird)
Fruit
4 Websites I Frequently Go to
my e-mail
everyone's blogs
my bank accounts (it's always an adventure-- will we have money or not?!)
familysearchindexing.org (to do family history extraction service)
4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
out to eat (so I don't have to cook dinner)
on vacation--somewhere with just Chris and I
relaxing in the tub
at the park with Madison (we go every day, but she loves it sooo much)

2 comments:

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Sara, is your number still the same? I need to call you and ask you some questions. Chris texted me a new one, I just don't know if I can reach you by that during the day. Madison looks so adorable! I really can't believe how big she is getting. And I'm so jealous about your new car.

Jeni said...

So happy to read that you love LOST too! Yeah!!