Sunday, June 17, 2007

Little Trickster

Okay, so Madison is becoming the funniest little girl. She is learning all of these new tricks that I never knew she could do. It kind of scares me because she's getting so smart! Like today I said, "let's go take a bath" and Madison walked from the living room into the bathroom and pulled the curtain back on the tub! I didn't even know that she knew what a bath was.

Then the other day I was doing the dishes, and I turned around and Madison was trying to throw her diaper away. Somehow she figured out how to take it off and I guess she figured she might as well throw it away. I couldn't help laughing. She was pretty proud of herself. Luckily there hasn't been a repeat of this performance, though. It could get a little messy if this becomes a habit.
(Madison also thought it was pretty fun to sit on the carpet without her diaper. I'm sure it felt funny on her little tushy.)

And I also have good news about our living situation: we found an apartment! We're so excited!! So no more Madison waking up all night. (However, Ryan is right, it is worth it to have Madison even if it means we have to wake up a lot at night!!! I love her, even at 5 a.m.! ) The apartment is in Frisco and we're moving in July! It should be another new adventure.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Careful about that diaper thing. I mom I train at the gym has to duck tape her kids diaper on while she's there just to get through a session! He's whipped it off a couple of times in the day care....aack!

Abby said...

You have to expect little Madison to pick up on things and be really smart, because she comes from two smarty pants. She is so adorable. haha. And WAY EXCITING about the apartment. It's not the one we saw on the computer right? I thought the one we looked at was the apt. in Plano. ? Cool-

Anonymous said...

Madison is just so adorable! I can't get over that fact. It sounds like everything is just going fantastic down there for you. We miss you guys a ton, so whenever you can get the chance to come visit... :) Love you guys!
Annie

Anna@Exasperation said...

You guys should post some pics of the new car and apartment!