



Okay, so nothing really noteworthy has been going on lately. Just life. Which isn't bad, but it's not really all that exciting. But I did want to write a blog and let everyone know we're still here, in case you were wondering.
Madison is cuter, and bigger, everyday. I swear she grows two inches everynight. I wish she would slow down, but at the same time it's fun to see her learn. Oh, and I know she's really tan. Everyone keeps asking me what ethnicity her father is. I guess people aren't used to seeing tan babies. And, she's is this annoying stage where she won't look at the camera. She avoids it at all costs, or else she just scowles, what a goof.
Chris likes his job. He's learning a lot and getting used to putting in the 10 hour days. He doesn't seem too stressed though, I guess working and getting an accounting degree taught him to be busy.
I am just chillin'. I've been reading books for fun, finally, since I haven't for a long time. The family is out of town this week so I get to see what it's like to have a 4 bedroom house to myself. It should be fun.
We got a new car! That was exciting. So I've been enjoying the freedom! We are moving into our apartment on July 26!!! I'm really excited about that. We need to find furniture, though, since we gave all of ours away before we left. Darn, I hate having a good excuse to go spend money :)
1 comment:
Dudes, Ashley Furniture is where it's at. Check it out. We love Ikea, too!
See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment