This blog is dedicated to my chubby little friend who I get to spend everyday with.There are some days that Madison drives me crazy, but on most days I am very happy that I get to spend every day with this crazy little girl. Chris teases me because as much as I try to pretend that it's easy for me to leave Madison with a sitter, he knows that the whole time I'm really thinking about her and wanting to know how she's doing. I just can't handle the idea of missing out on something cute that she does.
So, here are some reasons that I love Madison:
1) She thinks that I'm the coolest person in the world. She is always happy to see me and likes to be with me every second of the day. No matter how cranky I am, she still loves me.
2) She is such a little "girl" already. She loves to dance and sing. She likes to have her toenails painted, and she has a shoe fetish (she really does, every time we go to the store she pulls the shoes off the shelf). She also likes to dress up in my clothes and wear funny hats.
3) She says "yes" to everything. Most little kids her age say "no" to everything, but Madison always says "yes." It's nice to be around someone who is so positive. And it's pretty entertaining to get her to say "yes" to funny questions we ask her.
4) She thinks everything is really interesting and exciting. She gets really excited about little things like brushing her teeth and going swimming. She starts running around and laughing when we mention either one.
5) Living with Madison is like living on a farm. She knows all the animal sounds and "says" them regularly. It's very entertaining and adds variety to my day. Who would want to hang out with an adult when they could hang out with a cat, a dog, a duck, a fish, and a snake all at once :)
There are a lot of other reasons that I love Madison, but I don't think anyone wants to read a longer blog than this one. So, let's just say that Madison is my funny little pal, and I don't know what I would do with out here.
3 comments:
ahhhh! so cute! Madi sounds like she's a ton of fun! Maria is still mastering the animal sounds...she calls everything a DOG or "Duh"
How cute Sarah. She's adorable. I like especially when she says YES to everything.. how cute. I love that Madison...
ok my fav was #2, maybe she can show natalie the ropes when she grows up a bit?
Post a Comment