Hello everyone. Sorry that it's been a while, but we haven't had internet for a little bit now. Well we are all moved in to our new place and we are so excited to finally have a place of our own again. Thanks to those of you who helped us move in (Paxton, Abby, Brian, Eric, Garrett, Wise family) it was quick and easy. We are so exhausted from moving things, organizing, cleaning and especially shopping! There are so many things you need to get that you never think about until you unpack and realize that your paycheck will pretty much disappear immediately for the next month. Oh well...we will send pictures shortly, I'm sure Sarah wants to take you on a tour....
Other than that, things are going well, I'm settling into my new job and Sarah is stoked about having a place of her own to decorate. Next week I'll be off to Vegas for a company offsite trip and we all know that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so you probably won't get a blog on that one....
Other than that, things are going well, I'm settling into my new job and Sarah is stoked about having a place of her own to decorate. Next week I'll be off to Vegas for a company offsite trip and we all know that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, so you probably won't get a blog on that one....
2 comments:
SWEET belly shot, Madison!
I'm so excited for you guys to have your own place...after living in someone else's house, even if it's family, it's always nice to have a place of your own! good luck with everything!
Post a Comment