
(This picture was done by my sister. I think it's hilarious)
Things here at the Wise household are plugging along as usual. I don't have anything very exciting to post, but we have been pretty busy.
I'm nesting like crazy. I don't know why. I didn't nest like this until right before I had Madison, but I've been going nuts cleaning the house. I went through every closet and sorted through everything. All of our closets are clean and organized, our shelves are clean, I even did some deep dusting and vacuuming, which I hate! I feel much better now, but man I'm exhausted. I've been feeling really healthy lately, but I keep forgetting that I'm pregnant. I'll get to the end of the day and realize that I haven't rested enough and I haven't eaten enough and then I just feel sick.
Chris has been studying like a crazy man for the CPA (on top of working over 60 hours a week). He has the BEC section (for those of you who know what that means) tomorrow! I hope he passes. I don't want to have to pay for him to take this thing a second time! Pretty much that's all he's been doing, but he's still wonderful, and we love all the seconds we get with him.
Madison is doing great! We're working on shapes and colors and counting. She does pretty well with her colors, especially when a bribe is involved (for some reason she gets the colors of her M&M's right all the time, go figure:)! She can point out a star, circle, triangle and heart, and her counting is improving. She counts to 4 and then starts adding in numbers 6,7, 9, 10, 12, 16, 17, 19, 20, all in the right order, but she leaves out the numbers in between. She loves reading books, which is great, but I'm getting pretty sick of reading the same books over and over. I even get sick of the library books after about 2 days! Oh well. She's a funny girl. She dreams about tigers every night, at least that's what she says, and every morning she wakes up telling me about her funny dreams!
The baby, we've started calling him "he who has not been named" is doing well, also. He's taken a liking to my bladder, which I'm really not enjoying, but other than that he seems to be a wiggly, healthy little guy. I think he's going to be pretty tall because I can already feel him kicking both sides of my stomach at the same time. Only 3 more months to go and then he'll be here! I hope he's as cute and good natured as his big sister.
Well that's it for the Wise family for now. I'll update when we have something else to share, but our lives are pretty calm right now, and that is just fine with me.
8 comments:
So glad to hear your doing so well! I love Madison's counting, she's bright, of course how could she not be. With your genes I'm sure all your children will be brilliant!
Good luck to Chris, I'm sure he'll pass his test, no sweat.
Chris good luck on the BEC section! Russ says they are a sinch compared to the junior core tests. Madison is getting so big! I love to see pictures of her and hear how she is growing up so much. Sarah enjoy the last little bit of sleep you can get in these few months before your little baby boy comes. We miss you guys!
I like this picture. Madison is so cute.
Oh wow, well i'm glad to read about what you've been doing lately. It feels good to get the house deep cleaned doesnt it. Madison is so cute with her counting. I want to hear her tell about her dreams in the morning- how cute is that?!! That is a funny pic.. she's a goof.
I've been thinking about you guys lately- wanna hang out sometime if you guys want to.
HAHAHAHAHA, that picture is insane! i LoVe it! and thanks for you comment! i TOTALLY agree! :)
and i am truly sorry for not coming to playgroup this morning. i feel like my excuses have gotten the best of me. from all this motivation i've been trying to get myself hyped up for, i forgot to motivate myself to go to playgroup for JONAS! so i will be thinking about that constantly this next week so i can go next week! :)
Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad you posted. Now I can keep updated on you guys. You look darling pregnant. I wish I would have taken more pictures of me pregnant. I'm glad things are going well and I'm excited you are having a boy! congrats. Good luck with the naming...it became a sore subject for Matt and I. Every time we talked about it we both got frustrated so we put it off until the hospital and somehow it just worked out. Well good luck with everything :)
Where in Utah? Yes, we will go! I really hope Todd gets a job in Dallas. I miss you guys!
Congratulations little miss on number 2. I've been thinking about you guys lately and am happy to have found you through the Farnsworth's blog. Sounds like you guys are happy and well. We ended up in Livermore California and LOVE it here. We had another little girl 7 months ago who we named Madison. Great name huh?
Good luck on the rest of the pregnancy.
Kristyn Bradley
kristyn.justyntime.com
Post a Comment