Now that I'm done venting....
I am very excited because I finally found the stroller that I want! I have done all my research and I decided that that I want a Joovy Sit and Stand. I have a couple friends who love them! Anyway, I have been looking on Craig's list every single day for the last 2 months and I finally found one for a good price. It was 1/2 the price it cost new and it's in great shape. Madison loves it and I'm in love with Craig's list. Yeah for saving money. (especially since I have to buy this little guy a whole new wardrobe:)
Also, lest anyone think I'm just sitting around gaining weight, I have been working on finishing a table and chair set for Madison. This project would have been way easier if I had actually had a garage to do it in, but since I did it outside, I had to wait until it wasn't too cold or windy. Anyway, it turned out pretty good and it was a good learning experience! I also made some little pockets to put on the back of the chairs so that Madison can have a place to put her crayons, paper, or whatever else she wants to put in there.
Madison is absolutely hilarious these days. She loves to play in the bathtub, who doesn't?! She always pretends she's a shark. She tells me she's a nice shark, though. I can't wait to take her swimming in a couple of months! I hope she hasn't forgotten how to swim.
I think I could write a book about the funny things this kid says. Her favorite topics of conversation are:
1) Where daddy is: "daddy makin' money!"
2) When the sun comes out: "sun come out tomorrow"
3) Why mommy can't hold her while we're driving: "mommy crash the car, madison gets hurt"
4) The baby: "baby in mommy's tummy. Baby brother!"
5) And all sorts of other random things that crack me up! I love talking to her and hearing what's going to come out next.
Here is a belly picture of me:
Don't I look amazing for being 6 months pregnant!
(Okay I'm not even pregnant in that picture, the dress I'm wearing just puffs out funny. I wish I did look like this, so everyone can just pretend that I do!)
13 comments:
Good to hear from you. I have been trying to post pictures on our blog for months and finally figured out why it wouldn't work properly, so now we have some up.
So did you miscarry before this baby as well? Isn't that strange how our bodies work? I wonder why that is!
Do you keep in touch with anyone else from Wymount?
cool stroller! looks cute. and you're so creative w/ that table and chair w/ pouches. i hope she really uses those pouches and puts her things away. :) hehe. She's a nut! What are you talking about, you DO look that good at 6 mos pregnant. :) don't worry about it. you're expected to look bigger than your norm- hello you have another being inside you! madison is so cute- saying different phrases now- she totally picks up on everything people do now. you have to be careful around her or she'll be pickin her nose just cuz you are. haha. so cute!!
Wow! You look great! I'm glad to have found your blog site!
What is wrong sitting around and gaining weight? I think it's fun...until I look in the mirror.
yeah, that picture was TOTALLY taken at Wymount! Looks familiar!
Your daughter is hilarious AND adorable. let me know how you like that stroller!
heheh you are sooo funny and you do look great!
I love that dress by the way, it inspires me to make on like that and amatching one for nat.
LOVE the table and chair by the way!
Madison is so grown up now! Whatever happened to that little baby girl at Wymount!
Chris, don't work so hard. Slow down and take life easy (like me!).
At least people think "Oh! She is such a cute pregnant lady!" and not "Ummm....should we tell her she's pouching out of her jeans?" Put more pregnant pictures on! Is Chris really working a lot? I just want to know what to expect.
We have a joovy! (at least you have a second baby on the way..we're planning way ahead with a double stroller!) We love it. How are you feeling? I'm just starting to feel like Madeline is getting into a schedule and SLEEPING at night. Babies are great. I'm excited to see what a cute little boy of yours looks like!
I LOVE the pouch idea for the chairs. I might have to copy you. You'll teach me right? Your so fuuny, I thought your cute belly looked smaller than the last time I say you.
Hi Sarah. This is really random. I saw your blog on Jeni's blog and wanted to kind of introduce myself. My husband, Pete Jennings, was friends with Chris way back in the day. We live in Utah now and it looks like y'all are here too. If so, we should get together sometime. Pete would love it! Tell Chris he says, "Hi Penquin."
Congrats on being pregnant that's so exciting. I can't believe madison is so big, its crazy how time flys. So Dallas is good and is it warm there right now. Life is good in Provo, were in a duplex that we love and then were off to Denver or alb.nm for medical school. see ya jill
Post a Comment