
I always get to this point in my pregnancy, and I think two things. 1) Why did I ever, in my entire life, think I was "fat"? The 5-10 pounds I always want to lose is nothing compared to being pregnant. 2) Will I ever be "skinny" again? I found this picture on my parents' computer and it gave me hope. Madison is only 2.5 months old, and I don't think I look half bad. Funny how at the time I thought I was still "fat". I guess it's all a matter of perspective. (Hopefully I'll have the same results this time that I did after Madison).
7 comments:
oh my goodness, you and chris look SO young in that first picture! you guys look so much better now! :) haha. well, i too definitely need some sun, and it's so pretty and warmer here!! i'm excited for this weather. and of course my VT's are the coolest. haha. and i guess our home teachers are too (had to say that because your husband is one of them. haha)
I think you always look amazing! How is the pregnancy going? I need to call you but I won't have time for the next two weeks...I know, so sad. I'm excited you are coming down. We will definitely need to get together. I'll be done with finals, so that will be good but I will be doing all that graduation stuff.
Cute pictures! I'm beginning to totally understand what your saying about feeling fat your whole life and now i'm thinking ...yeah right! I got on the scale today at the dr. and about died!
You look great however and should never ever need to worry about a thing! ")
farthest thing from fat... you look HOT 2.5 months after! I wasn't in my pre preg pants at that point... good for you!
And you guys do look super young but sooo cute!
You look so good after having Madison and I guarantee you will look just as amazing after this new one!
I love seeing little Sarah and Chris together. So cute. I can't believe it's been 4 years for you two. That's awesome.
I want to see some pregnant pictures!
Awe. you were so young! those are really cute pictures. Y'all are still so cute!
Post a Comment