The weather has been a little crazy here. Last Monday and Wednesday it snowed! (Tuesday it was in the 60's.) Unlike a lot of children in Texas, Madison has seen her share of snow. She knows it's cold and that it's fun to crunch in. It was really windy on Wednesday when it snowed, and since Madison has actually seen snow before, I didn't feel obligated to take her out to play in it. However, her friend Lilly came over and wanted Madison to come out and play, so I caved and took Madison out to play. She loved it! She is sad that all the snow has melted, but I think the fact that it is now in the 70's and warm enough to go to the park has made up for it!
Here are is a picture of Madison wearing my shoes. She likes to put them on and walk around the house. I especially like this picture because she's got her tongue sticking out-- such concentration! I must say running shoes look really great with her pink church dress :)
Finally, here is Madison's new dress! I think it turned out really cute! (It looks even cuter without the yellow sweat pants underneath. Poor kid, I was so excited to try it on her I made her put it on the second she woke up this morning. I actually got her out of bed last night, too, while I was working on it to measure her for the sleeves. Good thing she still wasn't asleep.)
8 comments:
What a cutie!! The dress is adorable by the way!! Good job!!
I'm so impressed that you make so many dresses. They are so cute!
oh what a CUTE dress!!! How fun, you make her dresses. They're adorable. Will you make me one? :) hahaha, but seriously?
Sarah, you are quite the seamstress! That dress is adorable! You will have to learn how to sew ties or something for your baby boy that is coming soon!
CUTE you are sooo good at that stuff!! where did you get that fabric? i want some!
Okay that's it. You need to teach me to sew a dress like that. Now that I have a little girl I can no longer put it off...That dress is freakin' cute!!! (and so is the little one wearing it!)
due to the many requests for know how on the dress...you should probably blog a post about how to make one! It's great...looks like it's within my sewing capabilities?? Please post!
That dress is soo cute! You are so good at that. I think i want to take a class from you.
Post a Comment