I have some mixed feelings about the baby getting here.
1) I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. I'm feeling pretty good, but my back is killing me! I also have just the teeniest big of persistent heartburn, despite the Nexium. I'm trying to enjoy being pregnant, but honestly there's not a lot to enjoy about it.
2) I can't wait to meet our little guy. We're still not decided on a name, but I'm so excited to meet another baby. I have had so much fun with Madison, and I have great memories of the summer after she was born. I look forward to adding to the fun! (maybe?)
3) I'm a little nervous (okay a lot nervous) about how Madison will react. She loves to see babies, but any time I'm holding a baby she suddenly reverts to baby-like behavior. She starts whining and needs to be held. Poor kid. I try not to spoil her, but she's just so cute. I think she's going to have a tough time for the first little while.
4) I'm not super excited about "starting over" again. I love Madison, and I love the place that she is in right now. She talks. She sleeps through the night. She walks. She has a routine. We've worked really hard to get her to this point. It's going to be hard to start it all over again.
Anyway, one thing I know for sure is that I'll be a whole lot busier. So I've been working on lots of projects and staying busy.
Here's a picture of Madison, too. Because a post without a picture is just kind of boring.
I'll post some more pictures of Chris and I soon. Everyone has been asking for pictures of me, but I haven't taken any lately. I will. And I will post one of Chris, too because he has lost almost 15 pounds and is looking gooooood!
7 comments:
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some current pictures of your pregnant little self! I love seeing pregnant women, I know you probably don't feel like it but I think pregnant women look so beautiful!
It will be interesting to see how Madison reacts to her little bro. but I know you'll do a great job of giving her what she needs. She's going to be the cutest big sister!
Yes! Married life is awesome!! And it just gets better each and every day! I'm excited to meet your little boy too! Too bad we probably won't see you anytime soon!
haha, that's a cute picture of madison. and you are going to have so much fun with your little boy!! and that is exactly how jonas acts when i hold other babies. so i'm wondering too how jonas is gonna be when i have another one. and he is SPOILED. well we will definitely come over! just let us know when!
I don't have any mixed feelings about having a baby, because I don't know what to expect. I'm just SO impatient about meeting him. I can't wait to get them together in the future and watch them play. They will be best friends! Hurry and put pictures of yourself on! I want to see.
I have to agree that I don't know how Child #1 will accept the new baby, But I will tell you that I am DANG glad Austin and Maddie will be down the street from eachother for some sweet distraction. I can't tell you how excited I am about being so close to you!
Hey! Good luck with all your preparations. I was just talking with my mom telling her how it's sometimes hard to figure out these babies and once you figure out one thing, something else comes up that you need to solve. She told me you get kind of consumed with your first and your second you just go with the flow and it works...so hopefully the transition will be easier than you think!
We haven't shortened Madeline's name yet, so there shouldn't be confusion when we get together to play....someday. Well, hope you're feeling well...you're getting close! Can't wait to see how cute he is!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the feelings of baby #2... lets get together this week and talk about that!!
Post a Comment