Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just some pictures

I realized that we haven't posted pictures of Chris and I on our blog for quite a while, and the last time I posted a picture of all 3 of us together was in November. So, last night at the Rough Riders game I made a point to take pictures of all 3 of us.

Here's Chris and Madison cuddling up watching the game together.




Here's Madison chowing down on cotton candy. (This was after she ate part of a tortilla, a granola bar, fruit snacks, a package of granola bites, and some goldfish. The kid won't eat for days on end and then all of a sudden she thinks "hey I'm starving, maybe I should eat." But of course she always does this when we aren't at home.)



Here is a picture of the whole family. We had a great time at the game with our friends! Madison was begging to go see "my Cooper" all day! (Notice how skinny Chris's face looks. I guess since I haven't posted a picture of him for a while you might not realize there's a difference, but he's worked really hard to lose about 15 pounds and I'm really proud of him!)




Finally, a few of you have been requesting some pregnancy pictures. I've been waiting for Chris to be home to take a cute picture of me, but it just hasn't happened. So here ya go-- the traditional bathroom mirror shots! I'm about 32 weeks, and I've gained about 17 pounds (just to give you all a reference and make a lot of you other pregnant women feel good about your weight gain:) I posted both of these pictures to show how I'm carrying. It's all up in front. It's funny because most of the time I just see myself straight on and I think "oh, I'm not really that big."




Then I turn to the side and "woah baby!".

11 comments:

Kylee said...

Sarah, you aren't that big at all! You look so cute! Hope you guys had fun at the game!

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

hey sarah! i was just cruising around and found your blog! how fun! madison and jake were so cute the other night! i'm pretty sure that was Jake's first kiss! :) haha cute kids! your little tummy looks adorable! i had no idea you are so far along! congratulations to you guys!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Hello Wise family! It has been a long time! I found your blog address on Paxton and Abby's blog. You guys look great! I had no idea you were pregnant again! Yay! Congratulations! Boy or Girl?? Walt and I are living in Grand Prairie now...It's SO good to be back in Texas! Our blog is www.wlhohmann.blogspot.com. I just started blogging a couple weeks ago, so there's not much yet! :)

Jeni said...

to make us feel good?? or to make us feel bad since I am sitting here eating a tube of pringles reading this thinking... hmm I think I have gained that much already and I am behind by HOW many weeks??!!
you look soo good though and so does chris, nice work guys!
OK what the? we were at the game last night too!! haha it was freezing! and nat wouldn't touch the cotton candy, she didn't get it. I did!

Bethany said...

32 weeks? THIRTY-TWO WEEKS?!?! You look like you're at 20 weeks!!!

We can't wait to see your new little one. Madison is cute as ever.

Justin and Bethany

Anna@Exasperation said...

17 pounds at 32 weeks is pretty freakin' fantastic! You look great, Sara!!! And so does Chris. I've realized recently just how hard it is to lose weight so that's quite an accomplishment!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Maddie sounds like my little guy. He won't eat much all week and goes and eats my FULL meal at the Horne's, (after sharing a few bites with me) then goes on to Erin's leftovers! You'd think I don't feed him! You guys look good! You keep telling me you are getting big...you look smaller than when I saw you last!

Stephanie said...

Sarah you look so good for being 32 weeks! Wow. I am super jealous. You look like I did at about 23 weeks! Ha. That is too sad. :)

Malerie said...

You look great, Sarah! Impressive especially for your second! It won't be long!

Leia said...

You're so cute! I'm excited to see you next week!

Natalie said...

Hey, this is Natalie (Dokos) Kehr. How are you doing? You are such a cute tiny pregnant lady!!! I think I'll have to add you to my blog if you give me your email. I like checking in to see how you're doing!!! I hope things are well!