I get in trouble from my bro. and sis. if I go too long between posting pics.
So here are some recent backyard shots.
Cars umbrella. Very important to stay dry when the sun is shining...
Digging for worms in the back fill from the gas incident. I never thought she'd be the one doing the digging. (and she's wearing jeans, too!!)



4 comments:
He's so cute!!!!!
Love, Mom
AWWWW
It's really strange to see Madison wearing pants?
Thanks for putting up pictures for us :)
(Trevor checks your blog all the time too, by the way. On his own. That's how cute your kids are)
I'm coming to steal them! Thanks!
cutie!
BTW new fence looks nice:)
you changed it. i had seen the picture of that little guy and thought it was the same as before so i didn't scroll down, but then i did today and there were more new pictures!
Post a Comment