Friday, March 25, 2011

Bending over backward just to try and see it clearer...

I know I've posted a picture of this before, but Colton just keeps getting bendier and bendier.  Seriously, looking at this picture gives me a headache.  Sometimes he even does this while I'm changing his diaper and his little bum is in the air, so all his weight is on his head and his arms.  But will he roll over?  NO!  He goes tummy to back without a problem, but he won't go back to tummy.  I don't think he really wants to. It's way more fun to do this:



And just for kicks, here's another awesome pic of Colton wearing Jaxon's goggles at the pool last week.  Colton had a BLAST at the pool.  He is going to be another little fishy, just like the rest of my kiddos.  And I'm so glad.  I don't know what I would do during the summer if my kids didn't like to swim.  



Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you all have a great weekend.  I know I will.  Date night tonight.  Yard work day tomorrow (I actually like doing yard work), and some cafe rio on Sunday!!!   The perfect weekend to wrap up one of the most low-key weeks I've had in months!  Not that I haven't been busy.  Oh no, I've actually cleaned the whole house, including the office/craft room, taken the kids to the park a few times, done some babysitting, a bit of crafting, planned a baby shower, cooked dinner every night (I think that's a record for me), gone to story time, gone to they gym, and even had time to cuddle with the mister.  So a normal week for me, just didn't have to fit in a million girls camp things, too :)


4 comments:

Malerie said...

Haha. So funny!

Anonymous said...

you make me tired.

Love, Mom

Eric and Amy said...

Love the back bend. Cole's the same way and has the same talent. He's crawling now, but I can still lay him on his back and he's stuck like a turtle. LOVE IT! These big babies are hilarious! Glad you guys are doing well!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I LOVE that backbend, I have NEVER met a happier baby! I'm crossing my fingers!