Dear Blog,
I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. There's no excuse. I will do better.
Dear Jaxon,
I'm glad that all the other kids in your preschool class are thankful for their parents and that you are thankful for superheros. I hope that just means I'm your hero, but I have my doubts.
Dear stomach,
I hope you enjoyed being semi-flat for about a month back there in September right after I had that awful virus for 5 days. Cause now that the holidays are here, there's no holding me back. I believe in enjoying life and food! A lot of food!
Dear Garrett,
Red is definitely your color.
Dear busy season,
Go away. You aren't wanted here. Why did you have to start so early this year?!
Dear mother nature,
We need real rain down here. Stop messing around with us. Five minute downpours don't count. Neither does fog.
Dear mormon community,
Why do we always pray for "moisture?" It makes me think of sweat. We don't need moisture, we need rain.
Dear Colton,
Stop growing up! Please! Also, I hope you always have a big head. It looks good on you!
Dear Thanksgiving,
I am thankful for my life. It's a good life. It's not a perfect life, but it's good. And without the hard days and down times I wouldn't be able to appreciate the good days and the fun times. So thanks for helping me remember to be thankful.
Dear Madison,
You're silly! I'm glad you are home with me this week. It's fun having all of you home together, as long as you stop bossing Jaxon around. I'm the mom, remember? Also, please keep in mind I have 3 kids, not just you. Otherwise, it's going to be a fun week!
Dear van,
I'm sorry I dented you on the fence. I thought I could squeeze in there, it was an accident.
Dear Chris,
See above. I promise I didn't do it on purpose.
Dear kids,
You guys are awesome! I'm glad you are all so much fun and that you all love to laugh! Thanks for letting me be your mom, even though I know I'm going to totally mess you up. Also, thanks for being good at the store today. I don't think I've ever had such a smooth shopping trip with all three of you.
Dear Danielle,
You're fun. As Jaxon would say "when I get little and you get big I want to be just like you."
Dear Madison,
They are called Snickerdoodles, not snoodleoodles. But that's a fun name, too. Also, unnna is still not a word. Hasn't been for the last 5 years and it won't ever be.
Dear Jaxon,
Thank you for clarifying this morning that I did not want you to go potty on the floor OR the wall. I always appreciate you making sure that you are following directions.
Dear Christmas,
This year is gonna (unna?) be great. No babies, no pregnancy, no weddings, for the first time in 7 years we can just focus on the season!
Dear people reading this blog,
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope it's a good one!






3 comments:
the mormons pray for "moisture" because mostly they want the snow runoff from the mountains instead of actual rain or snow. have you ever heard anyone except a skier/snowboarder pray for snow? i haven't.
enjoy your sweaty moisture.
also, danielle will never be big.
-garrett
Love this post!!! You and you're family are so cute. Jaxon and his
"thankful for superhero's" comment cracks me up!
Dear Sarah, you're the best. I can't wait to see you in a month!! Also you crack me up. Colton's head is big for real. And I love it!
Post a Comment