... and it was a blast! And super crazy.
I just took the boys because Madi had school. Here's what we did:
1) I missed my flight for the first time in my life, but the lady at the ticket counter took pity on me and we ended up getting on a MUCH better flight for free. We only laded in Salt Lake about 45 minutes later than we were supposed to originally. We did end up waiting in Dallas at the airport for 3 hours. But that was okay. We had fun.
Jax loved the moving walkways
Colton is happy as long as he has cars.
2) We went to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point with Uncle Garrett, Aunt Ashley, and cousin Hyrum. It was boy heaven I tell ya.
Garrett and Colton are kind of twins
big foot, little boy
sand and water mess!
AHHH!
AHHH again!
3) Cafe Rio. Yum-o. Enough said.
Garrett. He's kind of awesome.
4) Messing around at the Eyring Science Center with Uncle G. He's majoring in Acoustical Physics aka. math and science that are WAY over my head. But he showed us around the inner crevices of the Eyring and the boys LOVED it.
The pendulum
one of the sound testing rooms, the yellow foam makes it so that there is NO echo, which is really weird
5) It snowed. Kind of. It actually precipitated tiny snowballs, which were not hard, so it wasn't hail. It was weird.
we had to go to UT to see snow this year
6) We hung out with the uncles. There are a LOT of uncles in Utah. Like 4. And all my siblings know all of Chris's siblings so we all hang out together and then it gets super confusing.
Uncle Steevo at the park!
Uncle G. and Mr. C. They are BFF's. Garrett is the ONLY person Colton will willingly leave my arms for, except Chris.
7) We saw some Grandmas. Also very confusing. My grandma lives in Sandy and Chris's grandma lives in Orem and right before we left we saw my mom and Chris's mom and that makes 4 grandmas in a weeks' time. Both of the great grandmas are having some health problems, though, so we were thankful that we had the chance to see them.
My grandma
Chris's grandma
8) Jaxon found his twin. Aunt Danielle has shoes that match his frog boots.
He was so excited!
9) FHE. We had a combined family FHE with my siblings and Chris's siblings. So fun!
The Wise side
My sister and me. No, we don't look anything alike. No I don't know how she got all the cute, petite genes. I feel so tall next to her.
10) Thanksgiving Point tulip festival. We met up with some good friends from college to have a play date and see the flowers. I didn't get any good pics of all the kids, but it was nice to catch up. It's not every day you find friends you can see once a year and never miss a beat!
Wrestling the boys into a picture.
Whew. And that's just my side of things. Chris and Madi had a blast here at home. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to see everyone in UT. If I missed you I'll catch ya next time. We were on a pretty tight schedule.
And here comes April/ May: end of the school year/birthday/girls camp/graduation/recital CRAZINESS!! I don't think I'm going to sit down until I get back from camp in June.
Bring it on!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
2 comments:
How were you in Utah and we not even know?! Can't wait to see you guys!
Next time, let's get a picture of US together! Glad you had so much fun and we were included in it :)
Post a Comment