Colton is now in the "Hold you" stage. That's all he says all day. "Hold you, mama. Hold you." When I'm brushing my teeth. When I'm tying Jaxon's shoes. When I'm fixing Madi's hair. When I'm making dinner.
Even when I'm holding him. He will still say, "Hold you." It's kind of cute, but also incredibly inconvenient, because obviously I would love to hold him all day, but that's completely unrealistic. Also, "hold you" often means, "Pick me up and let me use you as a jungle gym."
Sigh.
I've also decided that Jaxon is kind of like a wild animal. If you keep him caged up for too long in the house, or at church, or running errands, he turns into a maniac. But if I let him free to exercise and play for a couple of hours every day he does much better.
Sigh again.
What am I going to do with these two boys of mine?! Good thing I love their guts and they are so stinking cute when they aren't climbing all over me or the furniture!
Here's the recap from this last week, since I seem to have fallen into a habit of writing weekly. Hey, Sunday is for journal writing, so I think it's acceptable. Plus, it's the only day Chris is around to keep the kids at bay whilst I write.
Jaxon donned some pretty awesome outfits this week. Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C: the super hero arm band you can eat!
We took the cousins swimming. Austin enjoyed some pampering.
Love these tan little fishies.
the kids sprouted tails
I took 6 kids under 7 to chuck-e-cheese, crazy I know, it was not planned
Ethan and Jax had a blast together as always
then all the kids came to our house and another one joined the party, so that makes 7 kids under 6 at our house at the same time!
the girls had a tea party, Colton joined right in! (Jaxon and Ethan spent this time on the trampoline with the sprinkler, probably beating each other up and loving it.)
Friday night we went to the circus
my dates
the treats!
I have only been to the circus once when I was really young, it was amazing.
I can't believe they can get the elephants to do this!
And then Uncle Nathan and Grandma and Grandpa came to our house for the weekend for baby JJ's blessing, so that means we have either had company or been out of town every week for the last 5 weeks. It's like a hotel here at the Wise house. But we love it (and my house has been exceptionally clean)!
Finally, I'm happy to announce that we are still alive despite the horrible heat. Ahhh. I've come to the conclusion that when they talk about the land of desolation in the Book of Mormon they are referring to TX in August.
.jpg)




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
I always enjoy ur updates:)
Looks like a fun and busy summer for your adorable family! I honestly cannot fathom how you took that many little ones to chuckee cheeses?! I'd never even try that stunt! More power to you! Hope all is well and cooling down soon!
Post a Comment