So let's go ALLLL the way back to the end of September, yeah, like a month ago. We had some warm temps. into late September (heck, we still have warm temps. hello mother nature it's October, can ya quit it with the 80's yet?). Anyway, one Friday we took a trip to the lake for one last dip in the water.
Where Colton turned into a mud monster (armpit rolls anyone?)
and these three crazy boys loved getting wet and dirty, cause all boys love that!!
I also got my craft on and made these kiddos matching church outfits, mostly cause I saw this fabric at Hobby Lobby and couldn't help myself!
My man Jax decided he wanted to be a ninja for Halloween. We spent a little while looking at costume ideas. I made his costume and the final product looks pretty great. Stay tuned!
Then we went to Utah. Which involved SO much family it's almost impossible to keep it all straight. We had Chris's family that lives there and Chris's family that was in town for conference. We had my family that lived there and my family, from both parents' sides, that were in town for the wedding. Here are a few events of the weekend:
BYU football game with Uncle Steevo and the cousins.
Chris and his brothers went to the Priesthood session of conference.
and went golfing. Obviously making dumb faces in pictures runs in the family. :)
Of course there was the wedding. Colton was best man. He stayed busy keeping track of all his ladies on his phone.
His best man duties wore him right out!
I got to attend the Saturday morning session of conference with my mom and sister. My brother and his girlfriend were there, too. Those are two future missionaries right there! Seth is 18 and Shelby will be 19 in May!! My cousin Mia watched at the tabernacle.
I took a trip to the pumpkin patch at Thanksgiving Point with a few of my cousins from my mom's side, my brother and sister, and my cousin's daughter from my dad's side (like I said, crazy family going on).
Seth and I got busted.
We also hit up the creamery for some lunch with gma and gpa, oh the memories. I'm pretty sure the whole time we were in Provo all Madi heard was, "When you were a baby we used to go here all the time."
We celebrated Uncle Josh's b-day with the Wise family. Here's all 8 cousins on one couch with Uncle Steevo. When they all get together it gets a little loud.
Of course no trip is complete without a trip to Cafe Rio.
My brother, his girlfriend, Madi and I did a little shopping together. Aren't we stylish?!
We also got to see Chris's grandma, aunt, uncle and cousins for a Sunday morning conference brunch!
The day that we left we went on a quick hike up in the mountains. Quick is the key word here. It was super cold up there and the sun hadn't risen high enough yet to keep us warm. I could have spent all day up there in the fall leaves, but the kids maxed out at about 45 minutes.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment