Thursday, April 11, 2013

Random bits and pieces

I have a bunch of random pictures on my phone from the couple weeks that deserve documenting.

Here goes:


Jaxon had a friend over to play and they got dressed to the nines.  I mean he's wearing his church shoes!  So hilarious and adorable.  



Madison had her walk-a-thon at school.  It was terribly cold, but she seemed to have fun.  


The boys and I almost froze cheering her on!  


We went to the FC Dallas game.  Again, it was freezing, Colton and I cuddled, though, so that was fun.  


Chris and the boys at the FC Dallas game.  



Colton has been sick A LOT.  We have paid 7 copays on him so far this year.  Ridiculous.  This last go-round it was strep.  Ugh.  


Jaxon is getting sick of going to the doctor all the time.  He is coming up with new forms of entertainment.   Or I guess I should say re-visiting old ones.  He's getting WAY to tall and heavy to play horsey.



Madison was a ballerina flower in her school musical.  She tired out for the part and did a fabulous job!



Madison and her bff Lizzie after the play.



Colton likes to keep it classy when we go to Wal-mart.


Speaking of Wal-mart, Chris and I spent date night at Wal-mart on Friday night pondering ice cream flavors.  We did go to a nice dinner beforehand, though :)


The weather here has ridiculous.  Cold. Hot. Cold. Hot.  Last week it was frigid and Madison and I decided we needed a warm, chocolate dessert, so we tried brownie in a mug.  I wish I hadn't tried it.  I think it could become a problem.  So easy and so yummy. 


Grandma and Grandpa Wise came into town for General Conference.  We had fun seeing them.  Grandma got to go to Jaxon's soccer game!


We had the cousins over for brunch, too.  Crazy cousins!


This is how we watch conference at our house.  This lasted about 25 minutes.  Then we sent the kids upstairs.  At one point I told Madi she needed to pay attention because she will be 8 next year and she will get baptized.  She told me, "I don't want to get baptized when I'm 8.  I want to wait until I'm older so I can wash away more sins."  From the mouths of babes...


Finally, we tried our annual bluebonnet pics on Sunday evening.  Not successful.  The kids wouldn't look at the camera and the bluebonnets are way too short.  They were waist deep this time last year, but it's been extra chilly.  Darn. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Okay...i must know how u did this brownie in a mug. I would just text u but i dont have ur number in my phone anymore. And i am too lazy to look it up:/