Sunday, October 28, 2007

Coming to Utah

Okay, just so everyone knows (I don't even know if anyone cares), but we are coming to Utah on January 3. It will only be Madison and I. I don't know how long we are staying yet, it mostly depends on how many people want to see us. Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know because there are some of you that I haven't talked to for a while, but that I want to see.

5 comments:

Jeffery and Nicole said...

Yea!!! You just made my week!! I can't wait to see you guys!! You can stay for as long as you want!

emilie s. d. p. said...

YES! I'm so excited. You'll have to give me more details as it gets closer but I'm definitely reserving the two of you for an evening!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

I don't know yet...but it feels like I do...ya know??

Anonymous said...

Yes, FINALLY! You just made me so excited! You definitely have to come and play with us... a lot! You can stay as long as you want, maybe Chris will have to come here to get you because we won't let you leave! :) Love you!
Annie

Bassetts said...

You better believe we'll want to see you! I'm so excited! I miss you guys a ton! Well, we miss you guys a ton, but I'm being selfish and speaking only for myself :)