So this morning Madison was running around in the living room playing with her stroller and watching Monsters Inc. (her favorite movie) while I was getting ready for play group. I went in to check on her and I found her sitting on the end table. What a silly girl. She just learned how to get up on the couch the other day.
I would also like to point out that Madison's hair is insane! Unless it's up in pig tails she seriously looks like a crazed maniac.
6 comments:
She's grown up so much I can't believe it!
Her hair grows so fast! how cute. She's gonna be a terrible two year old!:) hehe-- but she's SO darn cute
Like mother, like daughter!
I have never seen her without pigtails. CUTIE!!
She is going up so fast! I can't believe how much different she looks! But she is still so adorable!
-Annie
She's so dang cute...
Let's get together! I haven't seen you in AGES!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment