Our first grouping will be called "why am I still giving this child yogurt" or "when will Sarah learn her lesson"
Our next selections will be "other messy activities that Madison enjoys" or "when will Sarah learn her lesson"
And finally "Madison loves the park" or "cute pictures of Madison at the park" or "at least she's not making a mess:)"
5 comments:
We can't wait to come see all of you next week. Sarah is so cute, and Madison is adorable, too!
Love, Mom
She is growing up so fast!
She is so cute! And she is growing up so fast I can't believe it! Sarah you look so cute in that picture. I hope you guys are doing well.
-Annie
Sarah, when are you going to learn? j/k. I can't believe how big she is. It seems like she's grown so much in the last couple months since you moved! She definitely looks a lot like you. Her hair is so light though. She is a beautiful little girl, you and Chris have done well!
Guess who? Yep. We started a blog. You didn't know this but I check up on you guys every so often. You look so cute and Madison is adorable as always. She is still a mini-Sarah. Miss you!
-Leah & Rick
Post a Comment