Well the verdict is in and we are having a BOY! Chris and I are both very excited. It will be interesting to have one of each! I've already started looking at little boy clothes, which are so cute! And we've started trying to find a name that we like, but don't expect us to reach a decision on that for a long time.
Chris and I both tend to be very picky about names. Chris has also informed me that naming a boy is very important. He says the name we choose has to 1) sound good when it is yelled at sports events, 2) not be girly at all, and his definition of girly includes a lot of names, 3) be really cool. I don't know how we are going to come up with a name with so many restrictions, but we will try.
I must say, however, that I was kind of disappointed at our ultra sound experience. When we had our ultra sound with Madison the tech showed us her heart, all of her organs and her hands and feet. She gave us lots of pictures, including pictures of Madison's hands and feet and her little "special area". This ultra sound lady did not do anything like that. She showed us his little thingy and then quietly checked out a couple of things. She didn't even let me see most of it and the only pictures we got were of his profile and a really weird one of his alien looking face. I don't even know if the kid has feet! She did say he is healthy, so we're happy about that, but considering the fact that I waited until I was past 20 weeks, I kind of wanted a little more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. That stinks that you weren't able to find out more though. Good thing he's healthy:)
Congratulations!! That is very exciting. I am a little partial to boys, since I already have a fun little boy. They are so much fun, though...just buy lots of different types of balls. That is all we have to do for Caden! How fun to have one little girl and one little boy.
Boys are so fun. I am so happy for you. Madison will be a great big sister.
I am so happy for you guys. That will be sooo fun! Madison will be soo good with a little brother I think! She can teach him the ropes. Really I am excited about it!
That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you and Chris and Madison. She will be a great big sister. I love ya!
YAY! A boy...you don't know what you're in for! I'm kidding, they are soooo fun. Madison is going to be such a good little helper. We miss you guys and I can't wait to be mommies together...again! it will be really fun.
Yay for a boy! Can't wait to see what kind of boy you two produce:) You guys already passed on your girl production, let's see if your boy will be just as cute! ha- j/k. How exciting- and Sarah you look so good! Let's see some more pics!
yippy! congrats!
CONGRATS!!!! How fun! Madison is going to have a great time with a lil bro. Glad to hear ya'll are doing to well. Sorry the ultrasound was so silent- sometimes you have to ask 1000 questions to get them to cough any info up! Lame! We need to get together- ~katelyn
That is so exciting! Just don't use our future son's name Max, because Todd and I will NEVER find another boy's name we both like. I think you should name him Barry. You know, Barry Wise.(i know i'm lame)
Post a Comment