I decided that Madison's hair was getting way out of control so one afternoon I just decided to cut it all off. I probably should have waited to have Kathleen come over and do it correctly, but I couldn't wait any longer. Her bangs were in her eyes and the back of her hair was all stringy. I think it looks a lot better. It might not be perfect, but she for sure doesn't look so homeless.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Haircut
I decided that Madison's hair was getting way out of control so one afternoon I just decided to cut it all off. I probably should have waited to have Kathleen come over and do it correctly, but I couldn't wait any longer. Her bangs were in her eyes and the back of her hair was all stringy. I think it looks a lot better. It might not be perfect, but she for sure doesn't look so homeless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She still looks cute. Good job!
cute!!! I want to see it in person and I think you did a great job!
looks good...although Maria's hair is still short I am dreaming of a cute bob soon!
Post a Comment