Happy Birthday Chris, We Just realized it was the 30th! Hope today was great for you. We Love you, and Miss you guys.
26...oh so young :) Happy Birthday!
happy bday chris!!also maddison looks sooooo little and cute in that picture!and why is it that even in ponytails i still want your hair?!!
Make that triplets, fabe and Ang ARE PRODUCIN A BOY AS WELL!! Can't wait to start our little soccer team.
I agree, I will miss our fun times, but I am WAY excited for the new place! Happy Birthday Chris!
I always thought your apartment looked good...Have you decided on a name yet?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Chris, We Just realized it was the 30th! Hope today was great for you. We Love you, and Miss you guys.
26...oh so young :) Happy Birthday!
happy bday chris!!
also maddison looks sooooo little and cute in that picture!
and why is it that even in ponytails i still want your hair?!!
Make that triplets, fabe and Ang ARE PRODUCIN A BOY AS WELL!! Can't wait to start our little soccer team.
I agree, I will miss our fun times, but I am WAY excited for the new place! Happy Birthday Chris!
I always thought your apartment looked good...Have you decided on a name yet?
Post a Comment