Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Recent Quotes From Madison


Our goofy girl "taking a nap" with the couch pillow and Jaxon's burp cloth.


Madison: "I'm going to get married in the temple someday."
Chris: "What boy are you going to marry?"
Madison: "A green one."
Sarah: "Oh really, what's his name?"
Madison: "Baby Sister."

Madison: "Where you going mommy?"
Sarah: "To a baby shower."
A few minutes later,
Madison: "Mommy going to a baby toilet?"

Madison: "Does baby Jaxon have makeups?" (hiccups)

Madison: "Are we going to ride on the alligator?" (elevator)

Madison: "Are we going to the library?"
Sarah: "No, not right now"
Madison: "It's too hot?"
(I guess I've been using that excuse too much lately.)

The day after we went to the Galleria to play on the playground and see Chris at work:
Madison: "Where's Daddy?"
Sarah: "Daddy's at work."
Madison: "Daddy at work at the playground?"
Wouldn't that be fun!

I know there are more. If I think of them I'll post them. Right now my brain functioning has decreased to about 50% of it's normal capacity due to lack of sleep. I had to make a doctor appointment for Jaxon yesterday and I'm sure the nurse thought I was a complete ditz because I couldn't concentrate and so I'm sure I sounded totally clueless.



Our little pirate. ARRR!

4 comments:

Malerie said...

He is already changing! I love his skinny little legs. What a cutie. It sounds like Madison is taking the adjustment ok. I'm so glad.

emilie s. d. p. said...

SO cute! I just love Madison. Jaxon is little less like a newborn and more like a baby, he's adorable.

Kylee said...

I love those conversations! She is so funny and creative. I love the things that kids say. Nurses/doctors are used to sleep deprived moms, don't worry!

Abby said...

oh my goodness- madison is so cute. she is a smart little girl picking up on everything. what fun quotes- i love em. post more when you hear em. :) hope you get some more sleep and rest. in time you will i guess:) that's what having a baby is all about.